Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Partners, con't.

I don't normally do this, but there have been some good, long comments under the post "Reservations of Partners." If that is an issue you are interested in, you might want to go back and check them out.

I've been thinking more about Roland's reservations at various points and about how he needed to have an emotional connection to a kid before he was willing to do care. That wasn't so much the case with the last couple, but after Carl I really did have to give Roland enough detail about a particular kid so that he could form a connection, or feel like he had anyway.

Anyway, there are some good comments in that post in which other people talk about their experiences. Check it out if you are interested in the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.