Thursday, January 26, 2006

What's with all the car crashes?

As previously posted, Evan lost a cousin in a car accident this weekend.

The social worker is not in town to help me because she has travel to her home town -- for a funeral because her cousin died in a car crash.

The previous church youth group leader called to say sorry for missing our date for tea; she'd love to chat but she is going to sit with a friend whose partner just died in a car crash.

My god. I feel like I am living in some sort of dark comedy. What the hell is going on out there?

I want to call Hubby...tell him to drive home very, very slowly. But he should be in the car right now and I don't want him talking on the cell phone while driving.

Next: Real Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.