Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TOMORROW, maybe, probably, DEFINITELY

Update:

We are on! Still waiting for find out what plane Carl will be on, but we're doing this.

We can do the adoption tomorrow first thing (I think a judge agreed to start his/her day half an hour early) if I can just get Carl here.

I've leaving him messages like crazy, sent him an email.

If I can't, we might just go ahead and do the three boys who are here and do Carl when we can.

Or not. We are all hoping we don't have to make the decision yet.

4 comments:

  1. Just read your tweet! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I am so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be open for a little while, then I will be shutting them off. The blog will stay, but I do not want either to moderate comments or leave the blog available to spammers.