1. Pack everything the night before.
2. Load car in the morning.
3. Say, "everyone ready?"
4. Go for gas.
5 . Go home so hubby can get sunglasses.
6. Be relieved you are back because back door is open.
7.Go in house for dog toys, and pencil.
8. Go back to car.
9. Go back to get bag of beverages.
12. Go back to car.
13. Ask, "Does everybody have everything, really??"
14. DRIVE AWAY.
15. Go 10 miles.
16. Give Hubby dirty look when he says, "I forgot the dog crate."
17. Decide to buy a new beeping crate on the road since the one you
have is big and heavy and 10 freaking miles away.
16. Write blog post on phone to tell everyone about it.